SEC Filings

SEC Filings

Document Highlights
Filing Description Filing Type Company Filing Date Event Date  
Latest 10-K 10-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 3/13/2017 12/31/2016
Latest 10-Q 10-Q Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 8/14/2017 6/30/2017
Latest Proxy DEF 14A Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/1/2017 6/14/2017
Other Filings
Filing Description Filing Type Company Filing Date Event Date  
10-Q 10-Q Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 8/14/2017 6/30/2017
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 8/8/2017 8/8/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Results of Operations and Financial Condition and Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Registration Statement S-4 Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 6/16/2017
Abstract: Registrant filed a registration statement in connection with its offer to exchange up to $375 million in aggregate principal amount outstanding of any and all outstanding 6% senior notes due 2025 for 6% senior notes due 2025 and guarantees of the exchange notes.
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 6/15/2017 6/14/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holder.
8-K 8-K/A Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 6/15/2017 5/1/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Registration Statement S-3ASR Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 6/15/2017
Abstract: Registrant filed a registration statement for up to 7,214,038 shares of common stock in an offering valued at approximately $152.4 million offered by selling stockholders.
13-D SC 13G Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/31/2017
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/30/2017 5/30/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Regulation FD Disclosure.
13-D SC 13D/A Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/25/2017
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/22/2017 5/19/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers.
10-Q 10-Q Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/10/2017 3/31/2017
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/4/2017 5/4/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Results of Operations and Financial Condition and Financial Statements and Exhibits.
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/2/2017 5/1/2017
Abstract: Registrant reported that on May 1, it completed its acquisition of Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Registrant reported that on May 2, it announced that each holder of stock election shares will receive the stock consideration in respect of approximately 52.2% and cash consideration in respect of the remaining approximately 47.8%.
Proxy DEF 14A Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/1/2017 6/14/2017
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/1/2017 5/1/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets; Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant; Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders; Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers; and Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Proxy DEFA14A Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 5/1/2017
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 4/27/2017 4/26/2017
Abstract: Registrant reported that as of April 26, it and Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. received all consents and approvals from state gaming commissions necessary to consummate their merger.
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 4/17/2017 4/17/2017
Abstract: 8-K filed by Eldorado Resorts Inc. (ERI) covering Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement; Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant; and Financial Statements and Exhibits.
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 3/29/2017 3/28/2017
Abstract: Registrant reported that on March 28, it entered into amendment No. 1 to that certain credit agreement by and among the registrant, JPMorgan Chase Bank NA and certain other parties. Registrant reported that on March 29, Eagle II issued $375 million of 6% senior notes due 2025. The indenture and the amendment No. 1 were included by exhibit.
8-K 8-K Eldorado Resorts, Inc. 3/22/2017 3/16/2017
Abstract: Registrant reported that on March 16, it executed a supplemental indenture to the indenture dated July 23, 2015, as supplemented by the first supplemental indenture dated as of Dec. 16, 2015, and the second supplemental indenture dated as of May 26, 2016, relating to its 7% senior notes due 2023. The third supplemental indenture was included by exhibit.

Displaying 1 to 20 (of 223 filings)